Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hair Today - Health Care Tomorrow

I'm really beginning to get excited and nervous about the Hair Today - Health Care Tomorrow event. I'm excited because I think we can reach our target of $10,000. We already have a generous pledge of $1000!


But what will I look like without hair? Hair has always been important to me and now I have a really good reason to say goodbye to all my hair. If we can raise awareness about the plight of many people in Kenya, and all of Africa and most of the world for that matter. It just doesn't make sense that people die because they can't afford to go to a clinic, get medicine and get care!

We hope to raise enough to help three of positively AFRICA/VIDEA's projects reach out with a health care fund. Food and water are not enough - people need health care when they are sick.


(The picture is from my last hair trim. I made brushes using my hair. To purchase one of these unique paint brushes, email me at peggy@positivelyafrica.org.)

1 comment:

Samuel Godfrey said...

You'll look great without hair!

Post a Comment