Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sabbatical Year


Yes I am taking a year in the back seat at positively AFRICA and everything is sailing along really well without me! What I am doing. I'm writing a book - you'll hear more about that later.
And I am recovering from stress and trauma related illness - that is a challenge all on its own but a great learning opportunity for me.
Finally I am teaching, doing Therapeutic Touch more, and marketing my art. Here is an image of THumbellina doing the triangle pose in a yoga class. Let me know if you would liek to see some of the sculptures and paintings I have available.

This last weekend in January, I am co-facilitating a Bodymapping workshop. Bodymapping is a great way to look inside ourselves and position those things - like HIV - which impact our lives, and then arrive at a finished bodymap and realize that we are complex humans and HIV is NOT our identity!

No comments:

Post a Comment