Monday, May 20, 2013

Great News about the phone

This morning after I got up, I took the SIM card out of its rice bed and then carefully cleaned rice kernels from the ports of the phone. I plugged in the charging cable and let it lie still for a few minutes before I tried anything. Then I reached down and pressed the on button and an amazing light greeted me. The phone seems to work! I know that I am blessed and double blessed for this experience and apologize for a problem it caused CBC in Fredericton.  They were waiting to interview me at 7 a.m. but I didn't get the courage to try the phone until about 9:30. I am sorry to ahve caused any problems and hope the interview can be rescheduled. The toilet story will make some people laugh - so good it had a happy ending!

So to celebrate I am going to treat you to images from the road. Sault St Marie to the ferry at the south end of Manitoulin Island.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment