Thursday, June 6, 2013

Namaste - on my way

Carol Anne drove me to Montreal and we have had an enjoyable day with Luc and his family.  The children are 5 and 3 - wonderfully active and expressive. They are fortunate to live in a part of the world where there is plenty - plenty of food, plenty of friends, plenty of love and plenty of freedom. I leave them in a few hours and head to India where children will also laugh but I expect they will not have the space and toys that children here have. Such are the differences in the world. I imagine I will still hear the joyful chorus of children's laughter.

Thanks again to all who have been sharing my world, our world, for the last month. And Anne who brought the blog to Facebook - huge thanks for making that technology available to so many people. 

Below are the last two images.  Carol Anne writing on the truck, in St Antoine and the truck with all the stops noted. Notice that little PEI is the only province where the town is not noted.  The island is a community.

If you enjoyed the blog - please let  me know - perhaps I will do it again. It certainly helped me to feel connected to you all. Love and blessings to all. -peg



No comments:

Post a Comment