Sunday, January 13, 2013

Today was a Good Day

Its been very interesting moving from the concept drawing to reality.  Here is what I sent the Gardens months ago. Since then I've determined - with the help of some wonderful friends - how to make the framework so that the goblet can be assembled in three pieces, disassembled, transported across the country, and reassembled in New Brunswick at the end of May. Today I finished the framework for the goblet and it looks beautiful.  Now I want to photograph it - just hoping that the weather holds and you'll see it here very soon.

We've been so lucky with the weather lately.  I've had a large dog friend visiting and Woody and I have been able to wander outside without getting wet.  Well actually Woody did get wet - but that was because he insisted on running into the ocean. BRRRR.

If anyone has ideas to share about the sculpture please make a post or send me an email: pegfrank@telus.net.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment