Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April 2 - 9 days until the CAHR Conference

Here is the most optimistic report that I can make. The sculpture fits together and could roll easily into the van to be at the Conference in 9 days.  I still need to change the stem so the height of the darn giant doesn't make that impossible. But today a little magic made me believe again. I don't know what I would do without friends.

Anne is trying to create a Facebook page for the Cross Canada Cocktail Tour - and we have people who like the idea - but can't seem to post easily - so back to the blog...

There is still so much to do and my energy is not what it used to be - but my determination is elevated and my foot is no longer needing that so much.  Yes surgery slowed me down a bit but also kept me leached to home.

Let me share the sneak preview that we gave the neighbours.  Of course I had to call them to help lower the bowl onto the stem, so the preview was not entirely voluntary!!

All is well in plastic land.  Hope all is well for those of you who are crazy enough to follow this blog.  Love  -peg

No comments:

Post a Comment