Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3 and all is going well

I have decided to post daily to keep myself heading in the best direction - i.e. working hard. 

There are many errands to do, but here is the result of my full morning's work. Do you think I can finish it in the next few days - watch carefully as I document the progress.

So the truck is being serviced and brakes changed a bit early so that they will not fail on mountain roads. I am about to hop on my bike and weave my way through town to collect the truck. My partner - Cathy - is sounding very sick and I hope that she recovers as quickly as I did from the toe surgery.

We are still wanting to make appointments to share stories with positive people across the country. I will be writing people and seeing who - like the Nelson and Prince Gorge communities - want to sit and talk about - how many pills we consume, about intimacy, about art and recycled materials, about growing older being so much better than the alternative. We're looking forward to the trip and most of all meeting people as we roll across Canada.  Please contact Cathy or I if you have a group that would like to meet us.  My email is pegfrank@telus.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment