Thursday, April 11, 2013

On the Road - Test Drive

Amazing but true.  We are waiting for the ferry which will take us to the Canadian AIDS and HIV Research Conference at the Bayshore Hotel in Vancouver. And the sculpture - with its wee transportation stem is loaded in the back of Dutch's van. The proof is in the pictures.

Again and again I realize that I cannot do this alone. I know that transporting the giant is a community effort. I also getting a few messages to put inside the bottles. Blessings to sail across the country with.
Our route has us zigzagging through BC and then I think Cathy is taking over the navigation role.  I seem better at building cocktail glasses. 

The Victoria (First) Cocktail party is in the planning stages. If I can post from the BC Ferry parking lot, I should be able to keep you posted.

See you soon. -peg


No comments:

Post a Comment