Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wanted - Dead Empty


That was not an earthquake. I shouted YIPEE as I glued the last pill bottle on the bowl of the cocktail glass at 10:37 a.m. April 10, 2013. Sorry for the noise.

I still have the beautiful ribbons which will be added in Vancouver where I will work as artist in residence at the Canadian AIDS Research Conference. This is not an official title.  The organizers think I have finished the sculpture.  Where did I put my beret and smock?

I am still looking for a few empty pill bottles so have created a 'Wanted" add.  Please cut, copy and send to anyone who might be able to help me.


WANTED
The following HIV medicine  bottles, dead (empty) but in good readable condition!!
  • Abacivir
  • Delaviridine
  • Enfuviritide
  • Maraviroc
  • Fosaqmprenavir
  • Indinair
  • Ripivine
  • Saquinavir
  • Tipanavir
  • Trizivir
 
Contact Peggy Frank 250-891-6345 or pegfrank@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment